Aug 6, 2010

Alfred Hitchcock's The 39 Steps

"What do you get when you blend Alfred Hitchcock with Monty Python? A hilarious mystery spoof that will keep you guessing! Murder, betrayal, and espionage intertwine with sly and hysterical nods to many of Hitchcock’s films, resulting in one of the funniest plays to ever hit Broadway. See if you can figure out whodunit as this cast of four transforms into over 150 farcical characters!" - http://bard.org/plays/39steps.html

On Wednesday Jim, Margaret, Franz and I went and saw this gut busting play put on by the Utah Shakespearean Festival. They did such a wonderful job at it too, with only 4 cast members it was amazing to see what they could do. They are very talented people. For anyone that is thinking about seeing a play before this summer is over, I would highly recommend this one to everyone! I laughed so hard I almost fell off my seat, not to mention the man in front of us had a hilarious laugh!  I sure do love spending time with my in-laws and to see them laugh and have such a good time was so fun for me and Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment